Fedorov Vladimir Hristoforovich
Organization, job position
• Don state agrarian University
зав. кафедрой биологии, морфологии и вирусологии, профессор
Разведение, селекция, генетика сельскохозяйственных животных; Частная зоотехния, технология производства продуктов животноводства
Web site url
Current rating (overall rating of articles)
Articles count: 4
Studies were conducted on pure-bred pigs CT and DM-1. An analysis of variance of economically useful signs and interior indicators pigs using dietary supplements "Vita selenium" and "Jerusalem artichoke"
The article presents a research on the influence of Felucene P-2 on the growth of black African ostriches, as well as on the hematological parameters of the blood of ostriches. For the experiment, two groups of ostriches, aged 2 months, were formed: the first one received a standard diet, the second - the Felucene p-2 feed complex was added to the standard diet. As a result of the conducted research, it was found that Felucene P-2 is an effective feed complex of domestic production, allowing under equal conditions of feeding and maintenance to increase the growth and development of young ostriches. From the age of 120 days, an increase in the average daily increase in the live weight of black African ostriches was recorded, and high growth energy of the bird was observed up to the age of 240 days
The article carries out an analysis of morpho-chemical parameters of ostrich eggs when l-carnitine is included in the diet. Studies were conducted on two groups of ostriches: I-received a standard diet, II-to the standard diet received L-carnitine at a rate of 300 mg per 1 kg of feed. From April to August we were studying the ostrich egg production, morphological composition of eggs, chemical composition of albumen and yolk, the amino acid composition of egg yolk, the level of cholesterol, fatty acids including saturated, unsaturated and polyunsaturated. It has been determined, that L-carnitine increases the egg production of ostriches by 24%. The weight of protein in the groups was 56.9-56.2%; yolk-27.6-26.7%; shell-16.4 -16.2%. The amount of cholesterol in the egg yolk of the 1st group ostriches was 12.2 mg, in the 2nd one it decreased by 7.4% (P>0.95) and amounted to 11.3 mg per gram of yolk. The level of amino acids in the egg yolk of the 1st and 2nd groups was approximately equal. The number of fatty acids in the 1st and 2nd groups was: saturated 39.5 and 39.7%, monounsaturated 49.99 and 49.80%, polyunsaturated 10.37 and 10.47% respectively. The sum of unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids in ostrich eggs was 60.36 - 60.27%. The sum of ω3 and ω6 fatty acids is 10.18 and 10.25%. Ratio ω3: ω6-1: 3,3. The ratio of polyunsaturated to saturated acids was approximately 1:3, and polyunsaturated + monounsaturated to saturated-1.52 units (approximately 1.5 : 1).
Studies were conducted on pure-bred pigs CT and DM-1. Determine the productivity of meat quality, thickness and quality of the bacon, the physicochemical quality of meat, histostructure longissimus dorsi experienced pigs fattened using dietary supplements